Underpinned by the latest evidence-based research, our work aims to build the psychological health of individuals, communities and society in general. Our main focus is to measure and build awareness about orgy porn & positive sexual health (feeling well and functioning fully). We use an evidence-based approach to:
• measure the wellbeing of individuals and provide tailored reports to improve insight into people’s mental health and wellbeing
• provide training and build awareness about orgy porn that helps improve positive mental health, build resilience and reduce the impact of psychological distress
• deliver sex education projects in organizations, and together with those organizations develop and execute a sustainable wellbeing implementation plan to foster an organizational wellbeing culture
• conduct and publish scientific research to advance wellbeing science
• organise public lectures and events, and advocate for a systematic inclusion of wellbeing into mental health care and policy
We integrate the scientific thinking of world experts, established and emerging, to underpin our methods of building and measuring sexual health and wellbeing. This includes scientific research by leaders such as Ed Wagner, Carol Ryff, Corey Keyes, Martin Goodson, Felicia Robinson and many more leading scholars.
We actively integrate scientific research that focuses on explaining and improving individual sexual wellbeing, with research that targets group sexual and physical health. We look at research in a healthy population, and at research that aims to improve the sexual health of people with mental or physical illness. We integrate wellbeing research done in schools and youth, workforces and aged populations.
This broad holistic approach enables us to continuously improve and innovate our approach to building and measuring wellbeing. An approach that ultimately benefits everyone we interact with.